Air Duct Cleaning
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the average home accumulates about 40 pounds of dust per year.
The accumulation of dust and other contaminants in your ducts and vents can be the cause of several problems with your indoor air. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has listed poor indoor air quality as America’s fourth-largest environmental threat.
Expert air duct cleaning performed by the trained professionals at ServiceMaster DAK can help reduce or eliminate dust and contaminants from your forced air system. We recommend service as soon as you notice:
- The need to dust more frequently than usual
- Unusual odors when the HVAC system fan is running
- There are visible dust build-ups on your vent grills
- Streaking or black marks around your vent grills
- That you or other family members begin to suffer from allergies or respiratory issues
Even more frequently if you have:
- Family members with allergies or asthma
- Homes with cigarette or cigar smokers
- Water or Fire/Smoke contamination or damage to the home / HVAC system
- Home renovation or remodeling projects causing airborne dust and debris
ServiceMaster DAK Air Duct Cleaning includes the following:
- Protect carpet and household furnishings during cleaning
- Open access ports and doors to allow the entire system to be cleaned and inspected
- Use only soft-bristled brushes for fiberglass duct board and sheet metal ducts internally lined with fiber glass. Flex duct can also be cleaned using soft-bristled brushes or an air whip connected to an air compressor
- Work on one opening at a time, closing all others so there is little “blow by” dust in the cleaning process.
- Use well-controlled brushing of duct surfaces in conjunction with contact vacuum cleaning to dislodge dust and other particles
- Use vacuum equipment that exhausts particles outside the home, or we may use High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) vacuuming equipment if the vacuum exhausts inside the home
- Remove, clean, and reinstall all registers and vents
- Take care to protect the duct work, including sealing and re-insulating any access holes we make in the return area in order to clean the most soiled area of your system thoroughly.
- We’ll take the time to do it right, no “blow and go process” from ServiceMaster DAK.
ServicMaster DAK is the air duct cleaning company who cares about your indoor environment.
Serving Northbrook IL 60062, Wilmette IL 60091, Glenview IL 60025, Highland Park IL 60035, Lake Forest IL 60045, Winnetka IL 60093, Buffalo Grove IL 60089 and surrounding areas.
ServiceMaster DAK serves these areas: Air Duct Cleaning Lake Forest Illinois, Duct Cleaning Winnetka IL, Air Duct Cleaning Buffalo Grove IL, Air Duct Cleaning Evanston IL, Duct Cleaning Glenview IL, Air Duct Cleaning Highland Park IL, Air Duct Cleaning Services Northbrook IL, Air Duct Cleaning Services Wilmette IL
“When you see the yellow truck outside, it’s clean inside”