The COVID-19 pandemic is unlike anything we have seen in the past century and it has had a drastic effect on many aspects of our society, especially businesses. Now that we are past the initial lockdown measures and businesses are free to open, they must do so carefully to avoid spreading COVID-19 and protect their employees, customers, and visitors. One of the most effective ways businesses have been able to stay safe while re-opening is by having their property thoroughly disinfected by professionals.
ServiceMaster DAK is Helping to Keep Businesses Safe
At ServiceMaster DAK, we have been helping businesses stay safe in Lake and Cook Counties in Illinois with our disinfection and commercial cleaning services. Our technicians take pride in ensuring that Illinois businesses are thoroughly disinfected to protect against SARS-CoV-2, and we use the best available equipment, methods, and disinfectants to accomplish this. To ensure that we have the best equipment to provide highly effective disinfection services, we have invested in new disinfection systems to add to our arsenal.
We now have the Clorox Total 360 Disinfection System and the Graco SaniSpray HP 65 available as options to use for our commercial cleaning and disinfection services. When you call us for disinfection services, we will assess your property and determine the appropriate equipment and EPA-registered disinfectants to use to get the job done effectively. The Clorox disinfection and Graco systems give us two more great options when it comes to commercial disinfection.
You can learn more about these new disinfection systems below.
Clorox Total 360 System
The Clorox Total 360 System is an innovative electrostatic sprayer with a patented PowerWrap nozzle that sprays disinfectants evenly over any surface. The coverage provided by the nozzle makes this disinfection system ideal for large spaces, as it can cover 18,000 square feet much faster than similar systems, while using less than half of the solution used by other systems. It can also ensure coverage on the side, underside, and backside of surfaces and objects.
The solutions and disinfectants we use for this system are found on the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogen Policy and are proven effective for eliminating dangerous pathogens like COVID-19. We will choose the appropriate disinfection solution based on your specific needs.
When we use the Clorox Total 360 System on your property, we will ask you to do the following to prepare the area for treatment:
- Make sure all equipment and furnishings in the area are secured.
- Remove all paper products
- Block off the area and stay clear unless you are wearing the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Clean the area to be treated first, if necessary, to remove dust and dirt.
- Put signs around the area to let employees know that the area is being treated.
Our technicians will follow these steps when using the Clorox disinfection system:
- Our technicians will spray surfaces and objects from high to low, using a side to side motion from 2-4 feet away.
- We will ensure that the treated surfaces are visibly wet and that the disinfectant is left on the surface for the appropriate dwell time.
- Specific surfaces may be wiped down or polished after treatment.
- Once the treatment is complete, the area will then be safe to enter .
Graco SaniSpray HP 65 Electric Airless Disinfectant Sprayer
The Graco SaniSpray HP 65 Electric Airless Disinfectant Sprayer is a fast spraying system that applies an even coating of disinfectants that does not drip or run. This system is perfect for mid-sized jobs, such as small offices, homes, apartments, and vehicles, and it is compatible with a wide range of disinfectants, sanitizers, and deodorizers. The even coverage provided by this system makes it much easier to meet the required dwell time of the disinfectants being used.
The Graco SaniSpray HP 65 system has the following features:
- 5 gallon hopper that allows for portability and extended spray time
- Self-contained system that allows for easy transport with no spills
- Extended spray, as up to 300 feet of hose can be added
- DC motor with a spark arrestor to spray alcohol-based chemicals
- Adjustable pressure control for complete even coverage or fine spray for a specific area
- ProX airless piston pump with ProXChange for fast application
- 12 RAC X spray tips available that meet various dwell times
Commercial Disinfection and Cleaning Services from ServiceMaster DAK
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, it is important for businesses to do what they can to protect their employees, customers, and visitors from this dangerous disease. When you turn to a professional to provide disinfection and cleaning, you need to know that they use proven methods to neutralize dangerous pathogens.
The disinfection and commercial cleaning services that we provide at ServiceMaster DAK follow strict standards to ensure complete coverage and effectiveness. We only use EPA registered cleaning products and disinfectants that are on the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogen Policy and have been proven effective at eliminating COVID-19 and other dangerous pathogens. Our technicians will focus on treating high touch point surfaces and objects, as well as the most commonly used areas of your property to ensure that your building is safe.
If you want to protect your business in Barrington, Buffalo Grove, and the surrounding areas of Cook and Lake County, contact ServiceMaster DAK for our commercial cleaning and disinfection services. We will work with you to determine the appropriate cleaning methods, equipment, and disinfectants to use based on your unique needs.