Preventive Cleaning and Infection Control, Sanitizing, Decontamination and Disinfection Services
Serving Northbrook, Buffalo Grove, and the surrounding areas in Cook and Lake County, IL
At ServiceMaster DAK, we provide effective disinfection and commercial cleaning services to help keep homes and businesses in Lake and Cook County safe from SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes covid-19, as well as other viruses and pathogens. To provide you with the best possible disinfection services, we have recently invested in new technologies: the Clorox Total 360 Disinfection and Sanitizing System, and the Graco SaniSpray HP 65 Electric Airless Disinfectant Sprayer. Each system allows us to efficiently spray commercial or residential properties with powerful disinfectants that will protect against COVID-19.
These systems give us more options to offer with our decontamination services. We will always use the appropriate cleaning system and disinfectants depending on your needs within your property. You can learn more about each of these effective disinfection systems below.
The Clorox Total 360 Disinfection and Sanitizing System
The Clorox Total 360 System is an electrostatic sprayer equipped with the patented PowerWrap nozzle that is used to spray surfaces with powerful disinfectants. This system can be used with disinfectants that are on the CDC list for emerging pathogens, and according to the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogen Policy, it is highly effective against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes covid-19. This is ideal for disinfecting large-sized properties. The Clorox Total 360 System provides excellent coverage and covers up to 18,000 square feet 75 percent faster than similar systems, while using 65 percent less solution.
The Clorox Total 360 Disinfection System – Watch this Video:
How We Use the Clorox Total 360 Disinfection System
When we treat your property with the Clorox Total 360 System, we will ask that you clear the area for treatment and place warning signs outside the area to prevent anyone from entering. Our technicians will wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and ask that no one enters the area without also wearing the proper PPE.
The disinfection treatment is done in the following steps:
- Our technician will stand 2-4 feet away and spray surfaces and objects high to low with a side to side motion. We will make sure to cover all surfaces with the disinfectant until the surfaces are visibly wet.
- We do not need to wipe the treated surfaces except to polish certain surfaces like mirrors or to remove residue. No wiping will happen until the appropriate contact time for the disinfectant has passed.
- Once the area is treated, you will be able to enter the area immediately.
The Clorox Total 360 System ensures full coverage of treated surfaces and objects including the side, underside, and backside of surfaces, as well as hard to reach places.
When treating properties with the Clorox Total 360 System, we will use an appropriate disinfectant that is on the CDC list for emerging pathogens.
Disinfection with the Graco SaniSpray HP 65 Electric Airless Disinfectant Sprayer
The other new disinfection system we might use for your property is that Graco SaniSpray HP 65 Electric Airless Disinfectant Sprayer. It is a fast spraying system that provides full coverage of treated surfaces and objects without drips and runs. The even coating on treated surfaces helps make the dwell time requirements for the chemicals being used so they can effectively disinfect, sanitize, and deodorize. The Graco SaniSpray HP 65 is ideal for disinfecting mid-sized properties, perfect for use in homes, apartments, small office spaces, vehicles, and commercial buildings.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Cleaning and Disinfection Services in Cook and Lake County, IL
For disinfection and commercial cleaning services in Lake and Cook County, call ServiceMaster DAK at (847) 459-3900.
Effective disinfection and commercial cleaning services are important for keeping offices and businesses protected from diseases, especially as the coronavirus continues to spread through the U.S. In these uncertain times, you need to know that the professionals you call are experienced and prepared to provide proven disinfection services to help protect your business from the coronavirus.
We hold our disinfection services to a strict standard and use only EPA-registered cleaning products and disinfectants to ensure that your building is protected from the spread of coronavirus. All of our cleaning products and disinfectants are included in the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogen Policy because of their ability to help eliminate dangerous pathogens.
As we clean and disinfect your building, we give special focus to high touch point surfaces and objects to help prevent the spread of coronavirus by touching affected surfaces. Our disinfection services go further than sanitization to help ensure harmful pathogens are eliminated.
At ServiceMaster DAK, we can help businesses in Northbrook, Buffalo Grove, and the surrounding areas in Cook and Lake County with our disinfection and commercial cleaning services. We will work with you to create an effective disinfection plan that will help protect your office or building from the coronavirus and other illnesses. We will get the job done efficiently to help preserve your business continuity.
Call today or click here to schedule an appointment about whether preventative disinfection and commercial cleaning make sense for your facility. You can reach us any time at (847) 459-3900 for commercial disinfection services. Serving Northbrook the North Shore, and the Northwest suburbs of the city of Chicago.
Preventive Commercial Cleaning & Disinfection
Our professionals at ServiceMaster DAK are properly trained, experienced, and equipped to clean and disinfect all types of commercial buildings. We will clean and disinfect high touch point surfaces and treat the air spaces throughout your building using our effective EPA-registered products. Our disinfection services follow guidelines from the WHO and CDC, and we will wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and use particular cleaning methods to prevent cross contamination.
Our commercial decontamination services include the following steps:
- We will treat the air spaces in your building as a precautionary step to neutralize any airborne viral particles to the best of our ability. This is done in case the coronavirus is an airborne virus.
- All high touch point areas and objects including phones, keyboards and computers, desks, light switches, countertops, bathroom fixtures, and more are thoroughly cleaned and then disinfected.
- We will fog using a broad-spectrum biocide when necessary.
Our disinfection services may include the following business types:
- Schools and universities
- Offices and corporate buildings
- Childcare centers
- Nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Fitness centers and gyms
- All commercial and public buildings
Essential businesses will remain open during the coronavirus crisis. If your business is still open, you need to take the following steps to prevent the coronavirus from spreading within your business:
- Tell employees to stay home if they are sick or have symptoms of COVID-19. Adjusting your paid sick leave policy will help encourage sick employees to stay home. Implement a work from home policy if possible.
- Make sure your employees understand that they need to wash their hands often. Posting signs near the sinks is a good reminder.
- Keep hand sanitizer available that is alcohol based and at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Talk to your employees about coughing and sneezing into their elbow or a tissue.
- Implement a policy of social distancing that includes 6 feet of separation, no physical contact, and cancellation of in-person meetings and outings.
ServiceMaster DAK Preventive Disinfection
With prior experience handling epidemics, we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of viral outbreaks such as the Coronavirus.
- We Use State-of-the-Art Technology: Our in-house disaster restoration experts are working in conjunction with renowned experts in the field of environmental science to develop preventive baseline disinfection and decontamination protocols. We have also just recently adopted the use of the Clorox Total 360 System and Graco SaniSpray HP 65 Electric Airless Disinfectant Sprayer. Each system allows us to efficiently spray commercial properties with powerful disinfectants that will protect against COVID-19.
- Tried and tested hospital grade products: Our crew use hospital grade tried and tested disinfectants working on a site. These sanitizers offer 99.9% protection from germs and pathogens.
- Professional Team: All technicians are fully trained with relevant experience to handle outbreaks quickly with minimal damage. We follow strict personal preventive equipment standards.
Sanitizing, Disinfection and Cleaning Services – Chicago North Shore and Northwest Suburbs
If you want to have your home or commercial property disinfected to protect against COVID-19, contact ServiceMaster DAK for our professional disinfection services. Our technicians will thoroughly disinfect all surfaces and objects using the appropriate equipment and disinfectants that will best protect your property.
Best Preventive Cleaning and Infection Control, Sanitizing, Professional Disinfection and Decontamination Services for homes and businesses in Chicago North Shore and Northwest Suburbs. Call (847) 459-3900!