Preventive Cleaning and Decontamination Services
Effective commercial cleaning and disinfection services are important for keeping offices and workspaces protected from diseases, especially as the coronavirus continues to spread through the U.S. In these uncertain times, you need to know that the professional you call is experienced and prepared to provide proven disinfection services to help protect your business from the coronavirus.
Commercial Disinfection Cleaning – Watch Our Video Here:
For professional commercial cleaning and preventative cleaning & disinfection services, contact ServiceMaster DAK at (847) 564-0204, or click here to schedule an appointment.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Decontamination Service
At ServiceMaster DAK, we can help businesses in Northbrook, Buffalo Grove, and the surrounding north and northwest Chicago suburbs with our commercial cleaning and disinfection services. We will work with you to create an effective disinfection plan that will help protect your office or building from the coronavirus and other illnesses. We will make sure to get the job done efficiently to help preserve your business continuity.
We hold our cleaning and disinfection services to a strict standard and use only EPA-registered cleaning products and disinfectants to ensure that your building is protected from the spread of coronavirus. All of our cleaning products and disinfectants are included in the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogen Policy because of their ability to help eliminate dangerous pathogens.
As we clean and disinfect your building, we give special focus to high touch point surfaces and objects to help prevent the spread of coronavirus by touching affected surfaces. Our disinfection services go further than sanitization to help ensure harmful pathogens are eliminated.
Call today or click here to schedule an appointment about whether COVID-19 Coronavirus preventative cleaning makes sense for your facility. You can reach us any time at (847) 564-0204 for commercial disinfection. Serving the North Shore and Northwest suburbs of the city of Chicago.
What is Coronavirus?
The respiratory illness known as coronavirus disease, or COVID-19 for short, was only discovered at the beginning of this current epidemic in 2019. The main symptoms of COVID-19 appear to be breathing issues, coughing, and fever and the symptoms can appear between 2 and 14 days after infection. The symptoms can range from very mild to severe and those most at risk for severe symptoms include senior citizens and those with pre-existing conditions or compromised immune systems. The virus spreads the most efficiently through person to person transmission and it can also spread by community spread and by touching contaminated objects.
You can get more information about the COVID-19 symptoms from this coronavirus FAQ from the CDC.
Preventive Cleaning Service & Infection Control
Our professionals at ServiceMaster DAK are properly trained, experienced, and equipped to clean and disinfect all types of commercial buildings. We will clean and disinfect high touch point surfaces and treat the air spaces throughout your building using our effective EPA-registered products. Our disinfection services follow guidelines from the WHO and CDC, and we will wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and use particular cleaning methods to prevent cross contamination.
Our disinfection and cleaning services include the following steps:
- We will treat the air spaces in your building as a precautionary step to neutralize any airborne viral particles to the best of our ability. This is done in case the coronavirus is an airborne virus.
- All high touch point areas and objects including phones, keyboards and computers, desks, light switches, countertops, bathroom fixtures, and more are thoroughly cleaned and then disinfected.
- We will fog using a broad-spectrum biocide when necessary.
You can call us for disinfection services for the following:
- Schools and universities
- Offices and corporate buildings
- Childcare centers
- Nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Fitness centers and gyms
- All commercial and public buildings
Essential businesses will remain open during the coronavirus crisis. If your business is still open, you need to take the following steps to prevent the coronavirus from spreading within your business:
- Tell employees to stay home if they are sick or have symptoms of COVID-19. Adjusting your paid sick leave policy will help encourage sick employees to stay home. Implement a work from home policy if possible.
- Make sure your employees understand that they need to wash their hands often. Posting signs near the sinks is a good reminder.
- Keep hand sanitizer available that is alcohol based and at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Talk to your employees about coughing and sneezing into their elbow or a tissue.
- Implement a policy of social distancing that includes 6 feet of separation, no physical contact, and cancellation of in-person meetings and outings.
Reduce Your Risk of Contamination
Why Choose ServiceMaster DAK for Preventive Cleaning Service
With prior experience handling epidemics, we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of viral outbreaks such as the Coronavirus.
- State-of-the-art Technology: Our in-house environmental remediation experts are working in conjunction with renowned experts in the field of environmental science to develop preventive baseline cleaning and decontamination protocols. Our technicians also use a two-stage preventive cleaning process for a comprehensive competitive cleaning service.
- Tried and tested Hospital Standard products: Our crew use hospital standard tried and tested disinfectants working on a site. These sanitizers offer 99.9% protection from germs and pathogens.
- Professional Team: All technicians are fully trained with relevant experience to handle outbreaks quickly with minimal damage. We follow strict personal preventive equipment standards.
If you have a confirmed case or suspect your facility or home may have been exposed to COVID-19 contact us to speak with one of our decontamination experts.
Give us a call at (847) 564-0204 for preventive cleaning and disinfection in Northbrook, Buffalo Grove, and the surrounding north and northwest Chicago suburbs.