Duct Cleaning Glencoe, IL
The professionals at ServiceMaster DAK can help reduce or eliminate dust and contaminants from your HVAC system – we offer expert air duct cleaning services in Glencoe, IL. The US EPA has listed poor indoor air quality as America’s 4th largest environmental threat. Removing the accumulation of dust and contaminants in your ducts and vents can drastically improve problems with your indoor air.
Call the caring professionals at ServiceMaster DAK in Glencoe, IL to help you improve your indoor environment.
We recommend duct cleaning service as soon as you notice:
- That anybody in the household has allergies or respiratory issues
- Visible dust build-up on your vent grills
- Unusual odors when the HVAC system fan is running
- You need to dust or clean more frequently than usual
- Streaking or black marks around your vent grills
Duct cleaning is recommended more frequently if you have:
- Family members with allergies or asthma
- Homes with cigarette or cigar smokers
- Water, Fire or Smoke contamination or damage to the home / HVAC system
- Home renovation or remodeling projects causing airborne dust and debris
Air Duct Cleaning in Glencoe, IL offered by ServiceMaster DAK includes the following:
- Protection of carpet and flooring during cleaning
- Opening of access ports and doors to allow the entire system to be cleaned and inspected
- Use of only soft-bristled brushes for fiberglass duct board and sheet metal ducts internally lined with fiber glass. Flex duct can also be cleaned using soft-bristled brushes or an airwhip connected to an air compressor
- Work on one opening at a time to help limit “blow by” dust in the cleaning process
- Use of well-controlled brushing of the duct surfaces with contact vacuum cleaning to dislodge dust and other particles
- Use of High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) vacuuming equipment both at each of the openings and the furnace
- Removal, cleaning, and reinstallation of all registers and vents
- Protection of the duct work, including sealing any access holes we make in the return area to thoroughly clean the most soiled areas of the system
Beware of “blow-and-go” air duct cleaning companies. Blow and go companies often charge a small amount but do a poor job of cleaning your air ducts. Improper air duct cleaning can actually worsen the dust and air quality in your home. An air duct cleaning job should take on average about 4-6 hours if done right.
We take the time to do duct cleaning right, no “blow and go process” from ServiceMaster DAK.
Call us today: 847-564-0204
Serving Glencoe, IL and surrounding areas.