HVAC and Air Duct Cleaning – Palatine and Inverness, IL 60067
ServiceMaster DAK provides expert air duct cleaning in Palatine, IL 60074 that can help reduce or eliminate air dust and contaminants from your forced air system.
When hiring an air duct cleaning company, beware of “blow-and-go” companies. These companies often charge a small amount and do a poor job of cleaning your heating and cooling system. In fact, air duct cleaning that is not properly performed will make the dust and air quality in your home worse. An average air duct cleaning job will take 4-6 hours if done properly.
At ServiceMaster DAK Palatine, IL air duct cleaning service typically costs $475 to $1000 per system. The price depends on the services offered, the size of the system to be cleaned, system accessibility, level of contamination and type of duct material.
Let our team of experts at ServiceMaster DAK Palatine, IL help you create a healthier indoor environment.
We recommend that you have your ducts cleaned by a professional service once you notice any of the following:
- The need dust cleaning more frequently than usual
- Unusual odors when the HVAC system fan is running
- There are visible dust build-ups on your vent grills
- Streaking or black marks around your vent grills
- That you or other family members begin to suffer from allergies or respiratory issues
Even more frequently if you have:
- Family members with allergies or asthma
- Homes with cigarette or cigar smokers
- Water or Fire/Smoke contamination or damage to the home / HVAC system
- Home renovation or remodeling projects causing airborne dust and debris
Commercial and Residential HVAC and Air Duct Cleaning Services
Duct Cleaning in Palatine IL, offered by ServiceMaster DAK includes:
- Protect carpet and household furnishings during cleaning
- Open access ports and doors to allow the entire system to be cleaned and inspected
- Use only soft-bristled brushes for fiberglass duct board and sheet metal ducts internally lined with fiber glass. Flex duct can also be cleaned using soft-bristled brushes or an airwhip connected to an air compressor
- Work on one opening at a time, closing all others so there is little “blow by” dust in the cleaning process.
- Use well-controlled brushing of duct surfaces in conjunction with contact vacuum cleaning to dislodge dust and other particles
- Use vacuum equipment that exhausts particles outside the home, or we may use High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) vacuuming equipment if the vacuum exhausts inside the home Remove, clean, and reinstall all registers and vents
- Take care to protect the duct work, including sealing and re-insulating any access holes we make in the return area in order to clean the most soiled area of your system thoroughly.
- We’ll take the time to do it right, no “blow and go process” from ServiceMaster DAK.
For professional duct cleaning services done right, call ServiceMaster DAK – (847) 459-3900.
Serving Palatine, Inverness, Deer Park and Kildeer – IL 60067, 60038, 60055, 60094, 60095, 60074 and surrounding areas since 1975.
“When you see the yellow truck outside, it’s clean inside”
Rating: , Review by J.P., Palatine, IL
I recently had ServiceMaster DAK come clean the air ducts in my home and I was very happy with their work. Richie and Brian were very detailed with their work and finished the job quickly. I had a very pleasant experience with them and I would gladly call ServiceMaster DAK again for their cleaning services.