Disinfection and Cleaning for Homes and Businesses in Gurnee, IL
The current COVID-19 pandemic has led to an emphasis on keeping homes and businesses disinfected to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus. The best way to keep your residential or commercial property safe from SARS-CoV-2 is to have a professional provide disinfection and cleaning services.
ServiceMaster DAK provides complete infection control and disinfection cleaning services for homes and businesses in Gurnee, IL and the surrounding areas of Lake County. Our technicians will work with you to create a thorough disinfection plan to accommodate your needs and keep your property safe. We use a variety of infection control and disinfection cleaning methods, advanced equipment, and cleaning products and disinfectants that are included in the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogen Policy. We will decide the appropriate equipment and disinfectants to use depending on your unique situation.
ServiceMaster’s Trusted Infection Control and Disinfection Cleaning
COVID-19 has spread throughout the U.S. and this disease can be very dangerous to those who become infected. When working with a professional to disinfect your home or business, it is important to know that the professional can be trusted to properly disinfect your property and create a safe environment. Our licensed professionals at ServiceMaster DAK use only proven methods, equipment, and EPA registered infection control and disinfection cleaning products that have the ability to eliminate SARS-CoV-2 and other dangerous pathogens.
In homes and commercial buildings, there are areas and objects that are used more often than others. It is very important for these areas and commonly touched objects to get special attention because COVID-19 can survive on various surfaces and spread infection that way. Our technicians will work with you to ensure we disinfect the most commonly used areas and high touch point surfaces for thorough disinfection.
You can expect the following when you call ServiceMaster DAK for infection control and disinfection cleaning services:
- State-of-the-Art Technology: We have developed baseline disinfection and decontamination protocols working with experts in the field of environmental science. We also use advanced equipment to ensure thorough treatment including the Clorox Total 360 System and Graco SaniSpray HP 65 system which we have recently adopted.
- Hospital Standard Products: We use disinfectants that are hospital standard and proven to protect against 99.9% of germs and pathogens.
- Professional Technicians: Our technicians are highly trained and experienced in dealing with viral outbreaks and we follow proper protocol for effective disinfection and to prevent cross-contamination. We also keep ourselves protected with the proper personal protective equipment (PPE).
Thorough Infection Control and Disinfection Cleaning
At ServiceMaster DAK, we follow strict protocols to provide effective infection control and cleaning using the proper equipment and EPA-registered cleaning products. We will create a complete disinfection plan that will especially focus on treating commonly used areas and high touch point surfaces. Our cleaning and disinfection services follow the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- The air spaces are treated to neutralize and eliminate airborne viral particles.
- We treat high touch point surfaces and objects such as door handles, light switches, desks, counters, phones, bathroom fixtures, computer equipment, and more.
- If necessary, the property will be fogged with a broad-spectrum biocide.
We can provide our infection control and disinfection cleaning services for the following residential and commercial environments:
- Homes and apartments
- Offices and corporate buildings
- Nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Childcare centers
- Schools and universities
- Fitness centers and gyms
- Emergency service and medical facilities
- All commercial and public buildings
ServiceMaster Advanced Disinfection Equipment
At ServiceMaster DAK, we are dedicated to providing the best possible infection control and disinfection cleaning services to keep you and your family, employees, clients, and visitors safe. To ensure that our disinfection service are highly effective, we recently invested in new technology including the Clorox Total 360 System and Graco SaniSpray HP 65 system. The addition of these systems gives us more options when it comes to determining the most effective way to decontaminate your property.
- Clorox Total 360 System: The Clorox Total 360 System is an electrostatic sprayer that can be used to disinfect large properties up to 18,000 square feet. This system sprays an even coating of disinfectant and provides full coverage to ensure thorough disinfection. It is also efficient as it is 75 percent faster than similar systems and uses 65 percent less solution. We can use a range of EPA-registered disinfectants with this system.
- Graco SaniSpray HP 65 Electric Airless Disinfectant Sprayer: The Graco SaniSpray HP 65 is an ideal sprayer for smaller disinfection jobs such as homes, apartments, and small offices. This system sprays an even coating with no drips or runs which helps us make the appropriate dwell times for the products being used.
Contact us for Our Infection Control and Disinfection Cleaning Services in Gurnee, IL
If your home or business in Gurnee, IL needs to be protected from COVID-19, contact ServiceMaster DAK for our infection control and disinfection cleaning services. We are prepared to fully disinfect your property using advanced equipment and the best available disinfectants and cleaning products. Give us a call at (847) 459-3900 for the best preventative cleaning, infection control, and disinfection services in Gurnee, IL and the surrounding areas of Lake County.