Decontamination and Disinfection Cleaning for Homes and Businesses in Libertyville, IL
Keeping homes and businesses clean and disinfected has always been important, but the current COVID-19 pandemic makes this crucial. SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, can easily spread from person to person and the virus can survive on various surfaces. Professional decontamination and disinfection cleaning services have been shown to be the most effective way to protect your property.
At ServiceMaster DAK, we provide decontamination and disinfection cleaning services to help keep homes and businesses safe in Libertyville, IL and the surrounding areas of Lake County. We will form a complete decontamination and disinfection cleaning plan according to your specific needs to ensure your property is thoroughly decontaminated. Our disinfection methods and equipment are the best in the industry and all of the cleaning products and disinfectants we use can be found on the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogen Policy. After assessing your property, we will decide which disinfection methods and products will be best to accommodate your needs.
Trusted Decontamination and Disinfection Cleaning
COVID-19 is a serious respiratory illness that can result in severe symptoms. It can spread person to person and the virus can also survive on various surfaces and infect those who come into contact with these surfaces. It is important to have your home or business disinfected by a trusted professional such as ServiceMaster DAK. Our technicians are trained and experienced when it comes to controlling outbreaks and we can eliminate dangerous pathogens using advanced equipment and EPA registered cleaners and disinfectants.
When disinfecting a home or building, it is important to pay special attention to areas, surfaces, and objects that are heavily used. Our technicians will focus on commonly used areas and disinfect high touch point surfaces and objects. We will ensure that your entire property is treated to remove dangerous pathogens.
When you call ServiceMaster DAK for decontamination and disinfection cleaning services, you can expect the following:
- Professional Technicians: Our technicians are licensed, trained, and experienced to provide proper disinfection and decontamination services during a pandemic. We follow strict protocols and use personal protective equipment (PPE) to prevent cross contamination.
- State-of-the-Art Technology: The cleaning equipment that we use is among the most advanced available to ensure thorough disinfection. We recently adopted the use of the Clorox Total 360 System and Graco SaniSpray HP 65 system to give us more options to provide effective disinfection.
- Hospital Standard Products: We use only hospital grade and EPA-registered cleaning products and disinfectants that can kill 99.9% of germs and pathogens.
Our professionals at ServiceMaster DAK have worked with environmental science experts to determine a strict set of protocols to provide baseline decontamination and disinfection services. We will work with you directly to create a disinfection plan and ensure that we cover the most commonly used areas and objects. We always follow the recommended guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) to provide the best possible disinfection.
Our decontamination and disinfection cleaning services consist of the following steps:
- Treatment of the air spaces to remove viral particles and other pathogens from the air.
- Treatment of high touch point surfaces and objects including computer equipment, countertops, door handles, light switches, furniture, bathroom fixtures, phones, and more.
- Fogging of the property with a broad-spectrum biocide to ensure thorough decontamination.
Our decontamination and cleaning services are effective for the following:
- Offices and corporate buildings
- Homes and apartments
- Schools and universities
- Childcare centers
- Gyms and fitness centers
- Nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- All public and commercial buildings
State-of-the-Art Disinfection Equipment
At ServiceMaster DAK, we want to provide homes and businesses in Libertyville, IL and the surrounding areas with the best possible disinfection services. In order to do this, we use the best disinfection and cleaning equipment available, including the Clorox Total 360 System and Graco SaniSpray HP 65 Electric Airless Disinfectant Sprayer system. We recently adopted the use of these highly effective systems as additional options to help us provide effective decontamination.
The Clorox Total 360 Disinfection System – Watch this Video:
- Clorox Total 360 System: The Clorox Total 360 System can treat large spaces with its electrostatic sprayer and patented PowerWrap nozzle. This system provides full coverage by spraying an even coating of the disinfectant and it uses 65 percent less solution, 75 percent faster than similar equipment. Any EPA-registered disinfectant can be used with this system.
- Graco SaniSpray HP 65 Electric Airless Disinfectant Sprayer: The Graco SaniSpray HP 65 is a better solution for smaller areas like small offices, homes, and apartments. The even coating applied by this system does not run or drip and makes it easy to meet the required dwell time for the disinfectant in use.
Call Us for Decontamination and Disinfection Cleaning Services in Libertyville, IL
Make sure you call our professionals at ServiceMaster DAK if you need professional decontamination and disinfection cleaning services to protect your home or business in Libertyville, IL. Our technicians use the best available methods, products, and equipment to ensure that your property is free of dangerous pathogens. You can reach us at (847) 459-3900 for decontamination and disinfection cleaning services in Libertyville, IL and the surrounding areas of Lake County.