Sanitizing and Disinfection Services for Homes and Businesses in Vernon Hills, IL
The current COVID-19 pandemic has had a major impact throughout the world and has drastically affected our interactions. This disease can pass very easily from person to person and even from touching a surface that has been contaminated. It has become much more important for homes and businesses to be cleaned and disinfected to help slow the spread of the disease. The most effective way to protect your property is to hire a professional to provide sanitizing and disinfection services.
ServiceMaster DAK provides sanitizing and disinfection services to decontaminate homes and businesses in Vernon Hills, IL and the surrounding areas in Lake County. We work closely with homeowners and business owners to evaluate your property and create a sanitizing and disinfection plan that covers your unique needs. The disinfection equipment and methods we use are the best of the industry and our sanitizing and disinfection products are included in the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogen Policy. We will determine the best methods and products to use once we evaluate your property.
Trusted Sanitizing and Disinfection Services
COVID-19 is a respiratory disease that can cause severe symptoms. It is known to spread person to person, and can even spread if someone touches a surface that has been contaminated by the virus. This makes it very important to ensure that homes and businesses are sanitized and disinfected by a trusted professional like ServiceMaster DAK that can reduce the spread and eliminate dangerous pathogens. We use the most advanced equipment and methods available, as well as EPA-registered disinfectants to respond to outbreaks.
In every home and building, certain areas experience more use than others, meaning that the air space and objects in high traffic areas are more likely to be contaminated. Our professionals will give special attention to these areas to ensure that they are thoroughly disinfected.
When you call ServiceMaster DAK for sanitizing and disinfection services, you can expect the following:
- Professional Technicians: Our technicians are trained, equipped, and experienced to successfully decontaminate homes and buildings. We follow protocols developed in conjunction with environmental scientists and we use personal protective equipment (PPE) to protect ourselves and prevent cross contamination.
- Hospital Standard Products: We only use cleaning products and disinfectants that are EPA-registered and hospital grade.
- State-of-the-Art Technology: We use the best equipment available to treat homes and commercial buildings including the recently acquired Clorox Total 360 System and Graco SaniSpray HP 65 systems.
Before we begin treating your property, we will do an evaluation to create a proper sanitizing and disinfection plan. We will make sure the plan covers your unique needs and includes special attention for commonly used areas and high touch point surfaces and objects. These services follow the general guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
Our disinfection services include the following steps:
- Treatment of airspaces to eliminate airborne pathogens and viral particles.
- Sanitizing and disinfection of high touch point surfaces and objects including desks, countertops, light switches, door handles, phones, computer equipment, bathroom and kitchen fixtures, and more.
- Fogging with a broad-spectrum biocide to ensure the entire property has been disinfected.
Our sanitizing and disinfection services are great for the following:
- Offices and corporate buildings
- Schools and universities
- Homes and apartments
- Nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Gyms and fitness centers
- Childcare facilities
- All public and commercial buildings
State-of-the-Art Disinfection Equipment
At ServiceMaster DAK, we take pride in helping to keep homes and businesses safe with our sanitizing and disinfection services. This is why we make sure we are using the best available equipment, including the Clorox Total 360 System and Graco SaniSpray HP 65 system, to provide high quality disinfection services.
- Clorox Total 360 System: The Clorox Total 360 System is an efficient electrostatic sprayer that is good for larger disinfection jobs. The patented PowerWrap nozzle provides full coverage, spraying 75 percent faster than similar equipment while using 65 percent less solution. Any disinfectant can be used with this system.
- Graco SaniSpray HP 65 Electric Airless Disinfectant Sprayer: The Graco SaniSpray HP 65 is great for treating homes, offices, and other small spaces. The sprayer leaves a no drip, even coating that makes it easy to cover the area and allow for the appropriate dwell time.
Contact Us for Sanitizing and Disinfection Services in Vernon Hills, IL
If you want to protect your home or business from the threat of the coronavirus, contact ServiceMaster DAK for our professional sanitizing and disinfection services. We provide effective sanitizing and disinfection services using the best equipment and cleaning products available to eliminate pathogens and prevent the spread of diseases. You can reach us at (847) 459-3900 for professional sanitizing and disinfection services in Vernon Hills, IL and the surrounding areas of Lake County.